Date(s) - March 5, 2019 - March 19, 2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Hotel du Vin Edinburgh
The WSET Level 2 course is popular with those in the trade as well as any wine enthusiast or interested consumer and will give students excellent all-round knowledge of the key grape varieties and wine producing regions and countries in the world.
- How wine is made and other factors influencing the style of wine
- Key white grape varieties
- Key black grape varieties
- Wine-producing regions of the world
- Sparkling wines
- Sweet wines and fortified wines
- Spirits and liqueurs
- Label terminology
- Food and wine pairing
- The WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine
- To gain the qualification students need to pass a multiple-choice paper of 50 questions
£350 which includes course literature, tasting samples, the examination and a certificate for successful candidates. 50% (£175) is due upon booking with the balance due on 18 February 2019.