Date(s) - March 16, 2019
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Cleveland Brew Shop
Wine has been produced for thousands of years and has played an important role in the history of mankind. We think it’s about time to you learn how this wonderful beverage is made!
Wine and Wine Making 101 offers a hands-on wine making experience! In addition, you will take home and ferment your first batch of wine! Your ticket includes:
- a hands-on wine making experience lead by a seasoned wine maker
- a wine tasting that includes four different wines and challenges you to see if you can pick out the homemade one!
- cheese and crackers to munch on while we go through the class
- 1 gallon (about 5 bottles) of must (wine before alcohol) to take home and ferment!
- Hint: the more people you bring the less you pay per person, so bring some friends!
Whether you intend to become a serious wine maker, or are just looking for something fun to do on a Saturday, this class is not to be missed. We look forward to hosting you!