Date(s) - August 21, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
On this Wine Plus episode, we’re taking another dive into wine and cheese harmony. An excellent finish to a long week, join us for 2 wines and 4 cheeses in a delicious pairing lesson.
- Domaine des Versauds Morgon (Total Wine) or Duboeuf Morgon Jean-Ernest Descombes (Wine.com)
- — Cheeses: Fromagerie P. Jacquin Tomme De Chevre Grand Mere and Vermont Creamery Herb Chevre Fresh Goat Cheese
- Renieri Rosso di Montalcino (Total Wine) or Fanti Rosso di Montalcino (Wine.com)
- — Cheeses: Sartori Bellavitano Merlot and Pecorino Romano DOP
If the above wines are not available, try:
- Gamay-based wines from Morgon AOC, Burgundy, France
- Rosso al Montalcino DO, Italy or other Sangiovese-based red
Tickets are priced per connection, not per person – perfect for couples! After recording, videos will be available to our Patreon supporters.