Date(s) - August 21, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Certified Sommelier Glenn Boswell in an interactive online wine tasting. We’re taking another dive into wine and cheese harmony.
On this Wine Plus episode, we’re taking another dive into wine and cheese harmony. An excellent finish to a long week, join us for 2 wines and 4 cheeses in a delicious pairing lesson.
- Domaine des Versauds Morgon (Total Wine) or Duboeuf Morgon Jean-Ernest Descombes (Wine.com)
- — Cheeses: Fromagerie P. Jacquin Tomme De Chevre Grand Mere and Vermont Creamery Herb Chevre Fresh Goat Cheese
- Renieri Rosso di Montalcino (Total Wine) or Fanti Rosso di Montalcino (Wine.com)
- — Cheeses: Sartori Bellavitano Merlot and Pecorino Romano DOP
If the above wines are not available, try:
- Gamay-based wines from Morgon AOC, Burgundy, France
- Rosso al Montalcino DO, Italy or other Sangiovese-based red
Tickets are priced per connection, not per person – perfect for couples! After recording, videos will be available to our Patreon supporters.