Date(s) - June 19, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Abbey Road Farm
Wine & Dine is a farm to table dinner series that takes place at Abbey Road Farm in Carlton the third Wednesday of every month from March-October. Each month features a different local Chef paired with a local wine maker to deliver amazing meals in unforgettable settings!
Featured Chef – Wil Hansen at White Pepper
- Portland based and inspired by Pacific Northwest cuisine, White Pepper works with local farms to create custom menus featuring fresh, local and seasonal ingredients. We are real people, making real food, creating real experiences.
Featured Winemaker – Suzor Wines
Small production vintners crafting honest distinctive Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the Willamette Valley, Oregon. Honoring their French heritage through Greg’s grandmother’s name, Suzor was born from a desire to create wines that resonate with vivacity and authenticity of the vineyards we source from. Fond memories of family meals in France’s Loire Valley have influenced their choice to make simply elegant, food friendly wines.
- 6:00pm-6:30pmpm – Welcome Reception
- 6:30pm-7:00pm – Abbey Road Farm Tour
- 7:00pm-9:00pm – Farm Dinner
- Private tour of the property
- 3-course chef’s dinner
- Paired wine