Date(s) - September 2, 2020 - September 9, 2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Ready to offer Virtual Wine Tastings and Events to a variety of brand loyalists from the comfort of their spaces? Get hands-on training for how to develop and deliver high-impact experiences. This webinar is provided by Sandra Hess, founder of DTC Wine Workshops and Consumer Engagement Specialist.
Each attendee will get questions answered in two Q&A periods and receive a Checklist Handout with key points/resource links.
This web training includes:
1. Best practices for selection of online meeting software and virtual presentation tools.
2. Tips for setting up high-impact lighting and backdrops.
3. Steps to take that ensure viewers are prepared, engaged and interacting.
4. How to define group size, timing and themes that best connect in a variety of virtual experiences.
5. Tips for “What to do” as well as “What not to do” during the virtual tasting experience.
This web training is brought to you by DTC Wine Workshops, Serving Winery Teams since 2013.
www.dtcwineworkshops.com – firstname.lastname@example.org