Date(s) - December 18, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Last tasting of the year via Zoom! Join us for a fun Christmas Party right from your home! Dom’s Cheese Shop cheese mongers will guide you through a tasting of 4 different cheese pairings that are perfect for your small gathering during Christmas break. Learn about how they are made, the rules and regulations that pertain to making each cheese, and everything in between!
We are teaming up with wine expert Kerry from Avon Super Cellar Warehouse Liquors and Thom Horsey, National Wine Educator, from another amazing winery called Chateau Ste. Michelle Wine Estates in WA.Wine makers have combined Old World wine making traditions with New World innovation. In fact, Chateau Ste. Michelle is one of the few premium wineries in the world with two state-of-the-art wineries, one for red and one for white. The whites are made at the Chateau in Woodinville, WA, while the reds are made at our Canoe Ridge Estate winery in Eastern Washington.
Here are the details:
1. PICK UP YOUR CHEESE AND WINE: Curbside pick up at Dom’s Cheese Shop, 20 W Main St, Avon CT 06001 the day of the event (ONLY). Cheese plate and wine pick up will be from 11 AM – 3 PM.
2. SET UP ZOOM: Make sure you set up the Zoom App on your phone, iPad or computer.
Note: The private video conferencing link to Zoom will be provided in a separate email sent the day before.
If you need help, this video is handy:
Please do this at least an hour or two before the class starts, so you are familiar with the functions. You may want to consider doing this a day/days before the event to be absolutely sure you are set up to attend the class.
3. Day of the class, TUNE IN: Using the Zoom link we sent you, login and standby up to 15 minutes before the class start time. By checking-in early, you can ask additional questions and hang out with fellow classmates! Please check in at least 10 minutes before start time, as the class will start promptly at 6pm.
* Single ticket includes a cheese plate and 2 bottles of wine.
* Couple’s ticket includes a cheese plate for two and 2 bottles of wine.