Date(s) - December 18, 2020
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
There’s no better time for Swiss cheeses than fall. Their rich complex flavors just beg to be enjoyed on a cool day. We’re particularly excited about the Alp we’ve adopted (yes, we adopted an Alp). Meet Alp Laui run by the Fassbind family …since 1354! As part of our class we’ll be able to participate in a rare vertical cheese tasting where we’ll be tasting the same exact cheese aged 1 year apart. Don’t miss this unique opportunity!
Each ticket includes 5 cheeses (including all delivery costs!), class materials, and a live Zoom chat and tasting with cheesemonger Jessica Affatato. Classes are capped at 15 attendees to foster an immersive experience and conversation.
- 5 cheeses (approximately 1.5-2 pounds). Enough for 2-4 people to enjoy comfortably. Or 1 to enjoy very, very, very happily.
- Ticket includes all delivery costs. Contactless delivery throughout Long Island ONLY. (Sorry, we cannot accommodate shipping requests outside of Nassau and Suffolk counties at this time.)
- Cheese delivery will be made the day before the event (Friday).
- Save $10 by picking up your cheese at the Northport Farmers Market Saturday morning. Use checkout code NORTHPORT to remove all delivery fees.
- Printable Cheese and Wine Tasting Packet – 1 Tasting Sheet, Flavor Guide, recipes, and more.
- Unique Zoom log-in for a live Virtual Tasting Series – Switzerland – Cheeses of the Mountains
- Want to add more cheese, crackers, or sides with no additional delivery fees? You’ll receive a free delivery code to use on our website the week of the event.
- The cheese selection is announced the week of the tasting. Sorry, no substitutions.