Date(s) - January 16, 2021
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
From bloomed rinds to blues to goudas – here’s the class to cover all your bases. We’ll talk about what Jessica looks for when checking out a cheese, understand just what we’re tasting for in a great product, and more!
Each ticket includes 5 cheeses (including all delivery costs!), class materials, and a live Zoom chat and tasting with cheesemonger Jessica Affatato. Classes are capped at 15 attendees to foster an immersive experience and conversation.
- 5 cheeses (approximately 1.5-2 pounds). Enough for 2-4 people to enjoy comfortably. Or 1 to enjoy very, very, very happily.
- Ticket includes all delivery costs. Contactless delivery throughout Long Island ONLY. (Sorry, we cannot accommodate shipping requests outside of Nassau and Suffolk counties at this time.)
- Cheese delivery will be made the day before the event (Friday).
- Printable Cheese and Wine Tasting Packet – 1 Tasting Sheet, Flavor Guide, recipes, and more.
- Unique Zoom log-in.
- Want to add more cheese, crackers, or sides with no additional delivery fees? You’ll receive a free delivery code to use on our website the week of the event.
- The cheese selection is announced the week of the tasting. Sorry, no substitutions.