Date(s) - February 14, 2021
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An evening of good wine and good vibes! A fun way to spend time together this Lockdown Valentines Day, get ready to enjoy wine tasting with a difference.
Hosted by a highly experienced wine expert and educator, with WSET Level 3 and French Wine Scholar(FWS). Take your senses on a tour of the world with a supberb mix of 5 unique handpicked red, white and rosé.
This is an interactive tasting, so you will be able to ask questions, share your tasting thoughts, and compare with your partner.
🎟Each ticket includes:
- 5 100ml sample bottles of wine mailed via signed for postage straight to your door for FREE, so no need to purchase expensive cases of wine (Each ticket is sold per household and serves 2 people, please note that one 100ml bottle serves two people allowing for a 50ml tasting glass each).
- A tasting card to help you taste out the notes in each wine.
- Introduction to the 3 stages of wine tasting: look, smell, taste.
- Option to add a beautiful Nobelle Graze. box to make the evening extra special.
What will I need?
- Wine glasses
- All round good vibes
🔈Our resident DJ will be spinning the best of RnB, Hip Hop, Afrobeats and more.
The best way to learn about wine is to drink it and where better to listen to the music you love, spend quality time with your loved one or friends and sip on hand selected wines all from the comfort of your own home. Tell a couple to tell a friend!
THE FINE PRINT
- Please note that ticket sales end on Thursday 4th February at 23:59, to allow time to despatch your wines.
- All attendees must be over 18 to join the event. Birth date will be required at checkout.
- Our virtual experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. 24hrs before the event, we’ll send you the full details on how to join via Zoom.
- Please note that we cannot send you the wine if you are not on UK mainland.
For further questions plesae email email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @swirlnsipuk