Date(s) - April 6, 2019 - April 13, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Villa Iris Tenuta Melograni
Visit San Gimignano, Chianti, Florence, Siena, Volterra with our travel partners and fellow food adventurers. Make luxurious Villa Iris your Tuscan home away from home as you relax and enjoy the view, a meal with new friends or a soak in the pool.
Enjoy an insider’s tour of Tuscany complete with wine tastings and cooking classes, visits to medieval villages and bike rides through the countryside.
No visit to Italy is complete without a trip to the opera, gelato, and aperitivos at sunset. Join us for an Italian tour of a lifetime.
Airfare / Travel Insurance:
Guests to purchase own airfare using miles and preferred class and upgrades. Alitalia, Air France, Delta and United all have daily flights to Florence (FLR). On arrival, flights should put us all into Florence between 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM on Saturday, April 6. We will transfer together by coach to the residence in San Gimignano, 45 minutes from the Florence airport. Guests are free to arrive earlier or stay longer than the published itinerary but are responsible to meet the group at stated times. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Ground Costs Included:
• Round-trip transfers from airports to residence and return
• 6-nights lodging and once per week cleaning service at luxury, private villa, 10 minutes from the village of San Gimignano
• Daily continental breakfast
• Most lunches and dinners (including beverages and wine), as described in the daily itinerary
• 4 full-day tours/classes with local guides/chefs during stay
• Hands-on group cooking sessions (breakfasts and lunches), at the residence in San Gimignano
• Epicurean Exchange Custom Apron for cooking
Total Ground Cost: $ 4,295 (per person, double occupancy). Single supplements, if available, for an additional $795.
Ground Costs Not Included:
• Late-night (after dinner) snacks, desserts, and beverages
• Lunches/Snacks: 2 free days and 3 others when we are out-and-about and have planned dinner meals, and other personal food not described on the itinerary
• Personal / shopping expenses