Date(s) - January 13, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Overview: The 2020 pandemic taught direct-to consumer winery teams how to cater to a variety of consumer audiences with virtual, digital, and reservation tasting style experiences. As we go beyond the tasting room to build holistic approaches to direct wine sales, winery owners and executives have a variety of options for building-long term success. Attendees will get hands-on education about proven models for developing like-minded wine brand communities that convert to long-term direct consumers. Today’s DTC winery division needs to leverage all direct sales channels to connect with ideal customers and stay engaged. Two subject-matter specialists will teach winery teams how to leverage consumer contact lists and a variety of tools to build more effective direct sales and reengagement strategies.
Meet the Trainers: Sandra Hess, founder of DTC Wine Workshops, Industry Speaker and Wine Consumer Engagement Specialist will be joined by DTC Consultant Network Member Heidi Dittloff, an Award-Winning Direct Sales and Marketing Strategist.
What’s included? This live training program includes two, 2-hour web sessions, an eWorkbook and Checklist. The five training modules include:
- Conversion Strategies – Digital Outlets to Winery Web Store (questions to consider and internal steps to take and to be successful)
- Conversion Strategies – Winery Website Visitors to eComm Purchasers (top winery website elements by winery size/model and effective engagement tools 2021 beyond)
- Conversion Strategies – Current Brand Loyalists to new Direct Wine Consumers (how to identify brand ambassadors and leverage relationships to reach new audiences)
- Conversion Strategies – From Referral Partners to new Direct Wine Consumers (how to establish long-term referral partners, questions to consider and measures of success)
- Conversion Strategies – Developing the Mix of Ideal Communication Tools (What is the ideal mix of consumer touch-points by communication channel? Go beyond email communication in 2021 and beyond to stay relevant and meaningful)