Date(s) - September 18, 2020 - September 20, 2020
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Self-love is such an important topic; the relationship you have with yourself is a reflection of the relationship you have with others, right? We feel that because the world is experiencing so much pain and uncertainty that we need to give back and this is our way of doing so! It is suggested (but not required) to get yourself an Airbnb to put yourself in a new environment during this retreat. You can either do it by yourself, with family or event share it will your friends! The online link will be sent upon ticket purchase.
Below is the itinerary:
18th September – 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (PDT)
Day 1 Welcome Party!!!!
– Happy hour wine tasting – all together 5-6 p.m.
– Intention setting – break out rooms 6-6:30 p.m.
– Meditation – all together 6:30 -7 p.m.
19th September – 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (PDT)
Day 2 – Self-love and Connection
– Yoga & Meditation
– Creating a Morning Routine That You Love
– What does it mean to have Self-Love
20th September – 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (PDT)
Day 3 – Relationships and Connecting
– Yoga and Meditation
– Energy and Vitality
– Your relationship with other people, finances, and more!
– Closing & Farewell
NOTE: There will be breaks throughout the event. The teachers that we have coming will also be providing worksheets for you to follow along with the lessons.