Date(s) - December 12, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
For our last Rhiz(H)ome Virtual beer experience of 2020 we are excited to be featuring the classic Belgian beers and cheese from Chimay Trappist.
Each package will include the following:
- Chimay Red, White, Blue, and Gold (1 each-750ml bottle)
- Four Chimay Tasting Glasses
- Chimay Bottle Openers
- Chimay Coasters
- Chimay Pens for taking beer notes
Plus 1/4 pound of all 4 Chimay Cheeses
- CHIMAY PREMIÈRE: Cheese washed in Chimay Première, made using fresh, creamy milk from the Chimay region. It tastes delightfully of apricots and peaches, enhanced by a hint of bitterness.
- THE GRAND CHIMAY: Authentic Trappist cheese made with fresh, creamy milk from the Chimay region. A truly outstanding product, thanks to its mild taste and smooth texture.
- Chimay Classique: Our most popular Chimay Cheese here in the US. It has a grassy and buttery flavor that shows off the impeccable milk quality in the Chimay region.
- Chimay Vieux: This is the only firm cheese that Chimay produces. It is the newest recipe to their portfolio and has a personality all its own. Its flavor is nutty and rounded with a bit of acidity on the finish. The wheels are made exclusively with summer milk, so we only get to see this cheese for some of the year after it ages.
- Plus: Speck Alto Adige 3oz, Iberico Chorizo 3oz, Artisan red pepper spread, and two varieties of crackers
How it works:
-Pick up Woodland Wine Merchant-Sylvan Park on Thursday (12/10), Friday (12/11), or Saturday (12/12) during regular hours (10 am to 7 pm). The team at WWM can bring it to your car or you may enter the store so you can pick up any additional goodies. The new store is located at 4101 Charlotte Ave Bldg E Ste 140, Nashville, TN 37209, and you can reach them at (615) 712-8670.
-Block your calendar for Saturday, December 12, 2-330 pm CDT, we will host a live interactive Zoom that will feature Matt and Kendall from Rhizome Productions, plus representatives of Chimay. We will also have an intermission concert, Q&A, and a happy hour towards the end of the event.
-Guests are encouraged to create fun tablescapes/setups and to submit photos, whoever has the nicest will win some special goodies from Chimay.