Date(s) - May 12, 2019 - May 19, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Visit the secret gem of Italy, Puglia. Enjoy an exclusive small group insider’s tour of Puglia complete with seaside terraces, authentic cuisine and warm and welcoming people in your home away from home.
Stay in your home away from home, the Mare Resort located in the Palazzo Telesio built in 1761, overlooking the harbor of Trani.
Excursions abound during your visit. Join in for a seaside promenade, a visit to a UNESCO Heritage Site, and take in breathtaking views. Each day includes insight, tastings or cooking classes highlighting the region’s cuisine.
Airfare / Travel Insurance:
Guests to purchase own airfare using miles and preferred class and upgrades. Flight and arrival times will be coordinated. We will transfer together by coach to the Masseria. Guests are free to arrive earlier or stay longer than the published itinerary but are responsible to meet the group at stated times. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Transfers from/to Bari and/or Brindisi airports
- Private bus or minibus available throughout the tour
- 7 lodgings in B&B service in luxury accommodations
- 2 special dinners with a typical menu in selected restaurants, beverages included (except where indicated)
- 3 private cooking classes with dinner
- 1 lunch in a Michelin starred restaurant
- 5 food and wine tastings in wineries and food manufacturing sites
- All luggage transfers
- 8 days of professional, local guides with knowledge of the secrets and stories of the region
- Medical and luggage insurance throughout the tour
- Detailed map and a complimentary gift
- Epicurean Exchange custom apron for cooking
Costs Not Included:
- Airfare to Puglia
- Cancellation insurance
- Alcoholic drinks, personal expenses, and tips
- Personal extras
- Everything not clearly included in the paragraph “The rate includes”