Date(s) - March 14, 2021
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
NOW ONLINE via Zoom with WINE DELIVERED!
~LIVE on Zoom~
AS MUCH FUN AS YOU CAN HAVE WINE TASTING! 🍷
A 12-wine flight (1.5-2-oz pours; in total, about 1-bottle per person!) We taste three wines at-a-time, blind! We tell you what the wines are, what they smell/taste like, but we don’t tell you which glass they’re in! Deductive tasting is a great way to learn about wine and you work to guess the right answers! To take the class up a notch; we ask timely trivia questions and engage other competitive elements. This class helps develop tasting skills to help identify wines. It’s action packed, fun, and it’s delicious!!!
Build your palate, reinforce and expand what you know, or learn it for the first time!
This class is fun for everyone 😊🍷
👃Aroma Training ✨ – learn how to smell wine with authority
👅Tasting Vocabulary 🤓- get your wine game in gear!
🌎Old World Detection 🔍 – stone, earth, etched acidity, like a fingerprint!
🌎New World Characteristics 🔍 – fruit forward, use of wood, acid? or underripe?
Learn about how to detect: Alcohol, Oak, Fruit/Varietal, Place, Vintage, Variation!
Understand more and build your palate! 👅🏋️♀️
SAMPLE WINE LIST
12 WINES OF QUALITY; EVERY CLASS IS DIFFERENT
- Ken Forrester Sauvignon Blanc, Stellenbosch, South Africa 2018
- Vincent Vatan Pouilly-Fume Sélection Silex, Loire, France 2017
- Pighin Sauvignon Blanc Friuli Grave, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy 2019
- Weingut Friedrich Becker B Spatburgunder Trocken, Pfalz, Germany 2012
- Elouan Pinot Noir, Oregon, USA 2018
- Thibault Liger-Belair Bourgogne Rouge Les Grands Chaillots, Burgundy 2015
- Diamantakos Xinomavro, Naousa, Greece 2017
- Bodegas Vetus ‘Vetus’, Toro, Spain 2017
- Cellars 33 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 2018
- Boekenhoutskloof The Chocolate Block, Franschhoek Valley, South Africa 2015
- Susana Balbo Cabernet Sauvignon, Mendoza, Argentina 2016
- Château DuBourg, Saint-Emilion, Bordeaux, France, 2015
Full bottle sets are available if you wish to have a group or have a Coravin. We will blind the bottles for you, so you can taste and discover! Price is 100% dependent on the final wine list. (Estimated at $400-500 plus shipping).
Wine Tasting Kit
WineLA will reach out to you within 24-48 hours of your ticket purchase to confirm wine tasting pick-up or delivery details.
PICK UP* – FREE
SHIPPING** – TBA
*Picking up your tasting kit from our licensed partner in the downtown Los Angeles Arts District is FREE. WineLA will reach out to you to confirm pick up time/details.
**You can also opt to have your wine tasting kits shipped to you anywhere legal, plus the cost of shipping (Shipping Estimate: Inside of California, up to $20 and Outside of California, up to $20-$60. Shipping charges are at cost of our licensed shipping partner and not marked up).