Date(s) - December 10, 2020
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join Richard, Laura and Heather of Love Wine festivals for our next online wine tasting – this time we’re encountering some of the wonderful and eclectic gems from Novel Wines.
Ben and Georgi of Novel Wines know their way around wine’s less trodden paths. They delight in seeking out truly unique wines that you are unlikely to find anywhere else – and they’ve won the prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards for best Central & Eastern Europe wine retailer for the past two years, so they must be getting things right!
Novel Wines made their debut with us at Love Wine Guildford in 2019 and they went down really well with our visitors. Come and join us for a taste of some of their eclectic range – maybe you’ll discover this Christmas’ must have wine!
There are two options for joining this tasting:
1. A £30 (plus Eventbrite fee) per household ticket will get you into the Zoom virtual tasting, and we will send you 100ml bottles (that’s a tasting sample for two people) of the six wines. NOW SOLD OUT
2. A £10 (plus Eventbrite fee) per household ticket will give you access to the tasting on Zoom. You have the option to buy full bottles (750ml) of the six wines from Novel Wines at a discount off the regular price. Go to https://www.novelwines.co.uk/products/love-wine-tasting-case-6-bottle-mixed-case-deal to get all six wines for £75 including mainland UK delivery.
IMPORTANT UPDATE – ticket sales were due to end on 3 December at noon. All of the £30 tickets have sold out, but we’ve had requests for more £10 tickets. Two of the wines from the list below have gone out of stock – but if you would still like to join the tasting, Ben has put together a revised tasting case, detailed below. The new deadline for ordering this amended case is 5pm Monday 7 December.
The six wines that we’ll be tasting on the evening are:
- Marques del Valle Sauvignon Blanc, Mexico, £8.99 – White
- Sanzon Tokaj Classic Furmint, Hungary, £13.99 – White
- Bussay Tramini, Hungary, £10.99 – REPLACED WITH Budureasca Premium Tamaioasa Romaneasca 2018, Romania £12.99
- Balla Geza Feketeleanyka, Romania, £12.99 – Red
- Heumann Blue Secret, Hungary, £11.99 – REPLACED WITH Heumann Lagona 2015, Hungary, £13.99
- Sula Vineyards Dindori Reserve Shiraz, India, £13.99 – Red
As always, you must be over 18 to join any of our events. UK delivery only.