Date(s) - January 14, 2021
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
This is a must for fans of big reds! There are just 20 places available (UK only) for this special tasting, featuring some cracking wines from some of the Rhone Valley’s most prized villages and producers, perfect for a winter’s evening next to a roaring fire.
Your £30 (plus Eventbrite fee) per household ticket will get you into the Zoom virtual tasting, and we will send you 100ml bottles (that’s a tasting sample for two people) of the six wines.
The six wines that we’ll be tasting* on the evening are:
- Trésor des Sables Tavel 2017- rosé
- Bastide St Vincent Côtes du Rhône Villages Plan de Dieu 2015 – red
- Domaine de l’Amandine Côtes du Rhône Villages Séguret 2015 – red
- Château Monplaisir Vinsobres 2016 – red
- Chapoutier Saint Joseph “Les Granilites” 2015 – red
- Ferraton Cornas “Les Grands Muriers” 2015 – red
Please note that ticket sales will end on 9 January at noon, to allow time to despatch your wines.
As always, you must be over 18 to join any of our events. UK delivery only.
*wines may be subject to change