Date(s) - May 19, 2019 - September 22, 2019
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
What is better than goat yoga…? Wine and goat yoga!
It’s been touted by the media as one of the Top Ten Most Amazing Things in the World and necessary for any bucket list!
Join us once a month 3pm on select Sundays May-September.
May 19, Jun 23, Jul 21, Aug 25, Sep 22
NY Goat Yoga is NY’s first-ever goat yoga business, bringing joy and wellness to the New York community since 2017!
What is Goat Yoga? Well, it’s just like a regular yoga, with stretching, postures and breathing, except with adorable and friendly goats wandering around, jumping on you as you “downward dog”, trying to kiss your face and possibly nipping at your yoga pants. Goat yoga is part of a growing trend of including friendly animals in human exercise routines. It’s healthy, it’s therapeutic and it’s loads of fun.
NY Goat Yoga and their adorable (and pretty famous) goats have been featured on Dr. Oz, The Untitled Action Bronson Show, Inside Edition, Daybreaker NYC, WPIX11, Cycle of Health, Self Magazine Online, BInspired In-Flight Magazine, Jessie On A Journey Travel Blog, Nippon Television Network, International News Report, The Daily Star, Hometown Oneonta, Exploring Upstate New York Blog, The Points Guy Travel Blog and many more!
Classes will be led by Kelly Morrissey, or Vanessa Pellegrino, both experienced and certified Yoga Instructors.
- arrive and enjoy a welcome drink, a 45 minute class, 15 minutes of selfies and posed shots, followed by 30 minutes of cocktails drinking and mingling.
- 50 spots per class.
- $40 per spot.
- Classes are held outdoors weather permitting.
- Classes are moved indoors in case of rain.
- Check our website for schedule of classic goat yoga classes, themed classes and special events.
- Please bring your own mat or towel.
- Bring a water bottle.
- No refunds or make-up classes unless class is cancelled by us.
- We have indoor restrooms.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Wear a shirt that completely covers your back since goat hooves can scratch (just a little.)
- The yoga will be designed for BEGINNERS and experienced yogis. Feel free to rest if you need to.
- Feel free to take Goat Selfies.
- 21+ older for cocktails drinking – please bring photo ID. Two drinks per participant.
- Only those people participating in the class and who have paid for a spot can come.