Date(s) - December 16, 2020
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
As we all know, Christmas is going to be slightly different this year however, we want to keep the festive spirit alive by giving you the chance to win lots of great gifts in the lead up to Christmas. With the help and kind donations of businesses across Essex, we have a variety of prizes up for grabs!
- English Spirit Distillery Tour & Tasting Experience for two
- Tiptree Spirit Advent Calendar
- Handcrafted Personalised Christmas Gift Set
- John Lewis Spirit of Christmas Hamper
- Hotel Chocolat Gift Hamper Collection
- Bottle of Champagne
- Photoshoot Experience
- Fortnum & Mason Wine Gift Set
- £150 Red Letter Days Vouchers
- Thursday Cottage Christmas Hamper
- Christmas Hamper
To purchase raffle tickets, please click here – LBIS Christmas Raffle
- Signed Essex Eagles cricket team shirt
- Heston Blumenthal signed photo
- Ian Botham signed poster
- Golf day for four at Three Rivers Golf Club
To place a bid on any of the items above, please click here – LBIS Christmas Auction
The draw will be live streamed via Zoom, so please join us for the draw by logging in to Meeting ID: 999 7440 9431 Passcode: SK4uG9
We are Licensed Insolvency Practitioners with decades of experience in business recovery and insolvency solutions. We understand that if you believe your company is approaching insolvency, it’s sometimes difficult to ask for help, or to take any action, but this is precisely when you should, because it may not be too late. At LB Insolvency, we are experts in developing business recovery strategies and providing insolvency advice.
All donations raised will go towards improving the emotional well-being and opportunities of young people, young adults with disabilities, and families who experience barriers through disabilities and mental health.
To see some of the amazing work InterAct are doing, please visit www.interact.org.uk/