Date(s) - April 14, 2021
5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
James Suckling Wine Central
2021 GREAT WINES OF THE WORLD MASTERCLASSES
2018 VINTAGE TASTING: IS 2018 NAPA’S NEW BENCHMARK VINTAGE?
Masterclass Tasting with James Suckling
April 14, 2021 (Wednesday); 5.15 p.m. – 6.15 p.m.
@ James Suckling Wine Central
(6 wines to taste) / HK$388 per person
Join this special masterclass hosted and presented by internationally-acclaimed wine critic and Masterclass.com official instructor on “Wine Appreciation” James Suckling.
The 2018 vintage is a special year for Napa Valley producing more balanced and refined reds than ever before. Taste for yourself some top wines and understand what was so special about that year.
List of Wines:
- Amici Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard 2018
- Joseph Phelps Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Insignia 2018
- Martin Ray Pinot Noir Sonoma County Russian River Valley Synthesis 2018
- Peter Michael Winery Napa Valley Oakville Au Paradis 2018
- St. Supéry Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Dollarhide Estate 2018
- Donum Pinot Noir Sonoma County Russian River Valley Ten Oaks Single-Block Reserve 2018
This is an amazing opportunity to meet James Suckling up-close in person, hear first-hand about the wines and learn from his 40 years of experience as a wine critic.
This masterclass tasting at James Suckling Wine Central is part of the 2021 Great Wines of the World Tasting Month – a series of curated tasting events featuring 60+ of the world’s greatest producers and their top-scoring wines. Check out the full line-up of all masterclass tastings and other programs during the tasting month at: www.jamessuckling.com/event/great-wines-world-2021-masterclasses
Book your ticket now to reserve your seat!
For question or enquiries, contact us at eventsAsia@jamessuckling.com or via phone at 2539 7999.