Date(s) - May 25, 2021
5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
James Suckling Wine Central
2021 GREAT WINES OF THE WORLD MASTERCLASSES
GREAT VALUE SPAIN: QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Masterclass Tasting with JamesSuckling.com
May 25, 2021 (Tuesday); 5.15 p.m. – 6.15 p.m.
@ James Suckling Wine Central
(8 wines to taste) / HK$388 per person
Join this special wine tasting masterclass and roundtable conversation hosted and presented by the global JamesSuckling.com tasting team!
Spain is one of Europe’s best value regions, delivering reliable quality. Don’t mistake great value to mean cheap, mediocre wines – these are sophisticated wines made by iconic winemakers with the likes of Muga, Pingus, Torres and Faustino.
Dominio de Pingus, Faustino, Toro Campo Alegre, Torres
List of Wines
- Muga Rioja Torre 2016 98 pts
- Muga Rioja Selección Especial Reserva 2016 95 pts
- Dominio de Pingus Ribera del Duero PSI 2017 94 pts
- Torres Conca de Barberà Milmanda 2017 95 pts
- Jean Leon Cabernet Sauvignon Penedès Vinya Le Havre Reserva 2015 93 pts
- Faustino Rioja Icon Edition Reserva Especial 2015 92 pts
- Faustino Rioja Faustino I Gran Reserva 75 Aniversario 2010 93 pts
- François Lurton, Dany & Michel Rolland Toro Campo Alegre Tinto 2016 92 pts
This masterclass tasting at James Suckling Wine Central is part of the 2021 Great Wines of the World Tasting Month “Summer Edition” – a series of curated tasting events featuring 60+ of the world’s greatest producers and their top-scoring wines. Check out the full line-up of all masterclass tastings and other programs during the tasting month at: www.jamessuckling.com/event/great-wines-world-2021-masterclasses
Book your ticket now to reserve your seat!
For question or enquiries, contact us at eventsAsia@jamessuckling.com or via phone at 2539 7999.