Date(s) - March 30, 2021
5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
James Suckling Wine Central
2021 GREAT WINES OF THE WORLD MASTERCLASSES
THE GREAT TERROIRS OF MENDOZA
Masterclass Tasting with James Suckling
March 30, 2021 (Tuesday); 5.15 p.m. – 6.15 p.m.
@ James Suckling Wine Central
(6 wines to taste incl. one 100-pointer) / HK$288 per person
Join this special masterclass hosted and presented by internationally-acclaimed wine critic and Masterclass.com official instructor on “Wine Appreciation” James Suckling.
Argentina is going through a renaissance of quality for its wines and have embraced the idea of terroir-driven wine as well as balance and harmony. Taste some of the best and better understand where the country is in its evolution of fine wines.
List of Wines:
- Achaval-Ferrer Mendoza Quimera 2018 *new release
- Bemberg Estate Wines Gualtallary Valle de Uco Pionero 2015 97 points
- BenMarco Valle de Uco Gualtallary Expresivo 2019 *new release
- Bodega Norton Cabernet Franc Valle de Uco Altura 2018 92 points
- Bodegas Caro Mendoza 2017 97 points
- Catena Zapata Malbec Mendoza Adrianna Vineyard River Stones 2017 100 points
- El Enemigo Cabernet Franc Mendoza Gran Enemigo Chacayes Single Vineyard 2017 *new release
- Marcelo Pelleriti Malbec Valle de Uco Winemaker Series 2020 *new release
- Wapisa Malbec Rio Negro San Javier 2019 *new release
- Trapiche Syrah Viognier Iscay 2018 *new release
- Zuccardi Malbec Valle de Uco Paraje Altamira Finca Canal Uco 2017 98 points
This is an amazing opportunity to meet James Suckling up-close in person, hear first-hand about the wines and learn from his 40 years of experience as a wine critic.
This masterclass tasting at James Suckling Wine Central is part of the 2021 Great Wines of the World Tasting Month – a series of curated tasting events featuring 60+ of the world’s greatest producers and their top-scoring wines. Check out the full line-up of all masterclass tastings and other programs during the tasting month at: www.jamessuckling.com/event/great-wines-world-2021-masterclasses
Book your ticket now to reserve your seat!
For question or enquiries, contact us at eventsAsia@jamessuckling.com or via phone at 2539 7999.