Date(s) - May 27, 2021
5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
James Suckling Wine Central
2021 GREAT WINES OF THE WORLD MASTERCLASSES
DISRUPTORS: WINERIES WHO CREATE A NEW IDENTITY FOR THEIR REGION
Masterclass Tasting with JamesSuckling.com
May 27, 2021 (Thursday); 5.15 p.m. – 6.15 p.m.
@ James Suckling Wine Central
(7 wines to taste) / HK$488 per person
Join this special wine tasting masterclass and roundtable conversation hosted and presented by the global JamesSuckling.com tasting team!
Some wineries stand out for being the pioneers of their respective regions. Find out how the likes of Penfolds, Chacra and Seña push the boundaries to remain at the top of their league. Taste their wines, including a perfect-scoring 100-pointer at the masterclass with the JamesSuckling.com tasting team.
Bouza – Uruguay; Chacra – Argentina; Seña & Viñedo Chadwick – Chile; Feudo Maccari – Italy; Long Dai – China; Penfolds – United States/Australia
List of Wines
- Bouza Albariño Montevideo 2020 (Uruguay)
- Chacra Chardonnay Patagonia 2020 97 pts (Argentina)
- Long Dai Qiushan 2018 96 pts (China)
- Penfolds Cabernet Sauvignon United States-Australia Wine of the World Bin 149 2018 97 pts (United States / Australia)
- Seña Valle de Aconcagua 2015 100 pts (Chile)
- Viñedo Chadwick Valle de Maipo 2000 94 pts (Chile)
- Feudo Maccari Nero d’Avola Sicilia Saia 2018 93 pts (Italy)
This masterclass tasting at James Suckling Wine Central is part of the 2021 Great Wines of the World Tasting Month “Summer Edition” – a series of curated tasting events featuring 60+ of the world’s greatest producers and their top-scoring wines. Check out the full line-up of all masterclass tastings and other programs during the tasting month at: www.jamessuckling.com/event/great-wines-world-2021-masterclasses
Book your ticket now to reserve your seat!
For question or enquiries, contact us at eventsAsia@jamessuckling.com or via phone at 2539 7999.