Date(s) - May 20, 2021
5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
James Suckling Wine Central
2021 GREAT WINES OF THE WORLD MASTERCLASSES
CHILE’S DIVERSITY: TERROIR AND EXPRESSION
Masterclass Tasting with JamesSuckling.com
May 20, 2021 (Thursday); 5.15 p.m. – 6.15 p.m.
@ James Suckling Wine Central
(9 wines to taste) / HK$388 per person
Join this special wine tasting masterclass and roundtable conversation hosted and presented by the global JamesSuckling.com tasting team!
Chile is a country known for its range of varietals and styles, at the heart of which is their emblematic grape carménère. Vineyards reach from the limits of the Atacama Desert to the south with a diversity of soil types and climates.
Rising above the high-volume value wines, learn how these quality-focused wineries create varietals and blends that express Chile’s diverse terroir and taste several of the best wines of Chile currently made!
Erràzuriz, Lapostolle, Almaviva, Barone Philippe de Rothschild Chile Escudo Rojo, Emilian, Neyen, VIK, San Pedro, Viña Tarapacá
List of Wines
- Errázuriz Chardonnay Aconcagua Costa Las Pizarras 2019 98 pts
- Lapostolle Syrah Valle de Apalta Cuvée Alexandre 2018 96 pts
- Almvaviva Puente Alto 2015 100 pts
- Baron Philippe de Rothschild Chile Valle de Maipo Escudo Rojo Origine 2018 94 pts
- Emiliana Valle de Colchagua Coyam 2018 95 pts
- Neyen Valle de Colchagua Espíritu de Apalta 2017 95 pts
- Vik Valle de Cachapoal La Piu Belle 2017 96 pts
- San Pedro Valle de Cachapoal Altaïr 2018
- Viña Tarapacá Valle de Maipo Gran Reserva Etiqueta Azul Red Blend 2018 93 pts
This masterclass tasting at James Suckling Wine Central is part of the 2021 Great Wines of the World Tasting Month “Summer Edition” – a series of curated tasting events featuring 60+ of the world’s greatest producers and their top-scoring wines. Check out the full line-up of all masterclass tastings and other programs during the tasting month at: www.jamessuckling.com/event/great-wines-world-2021-masterclasses
Book your ticket now to reserve your seat!
For question or enquiries, contact us at eventsAsia@jamessuckling.com or via phone at 2539 7999.