Date(s) - April 3, 2021
5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
James Suckling Wine Central
2021 GREAT WINES OF THE WORLD MASTERCLASSES
BRUNELLO 2006 VINTAGE TASTING – TEN YEARS AFTER THE CURRENT RELEASE
Masterclass Tasting with James Suckling
April 3, 2021 (Saturday); 5.15 p.m. – 6.15 p.m.
@ James Suckling Wine Central
(6 wines to taste incl. 2 x 100-point wines!) / HK$388 per person
Join this special masterclass hosted and presented by internationally-acclaimed wine critic and Masterclass.com official instructor on “Wine Appreciation” James Suckling.
Even though the 2016 and 2015 vintages are touted as some of the very best ever, some have forgotten the rich and wonderful 2006 Brunellos. Try a few of the best with bottles directly from the cellars of the winery.
List of Wines:
- Casanova di Neri Brunello di Montalcino Tenuta Nuova 2006 100 points
- Castiglion del Bosco Brunello di Montalcino 2006 93 points
- Ciacci Piccolomini d’Aragona Brunello di Montalcino Vigna di Pianrosso 2006 96 points
- Eredi Fuligni Brunello di Montalcino Riserva 2006 96 points
- Siro Pacenti Brunello di Montalcino PS Riserva 2006 97 points
- Valdicava Brunello di Montalcino Madonna del Piano Riserva 2006 100
This is an amazing opportunity to meet James Suckling up-close in person, hear first-hand about the wines and learn from his 40 years of experience as a wine critic.
This masterclass tasting at James Suckling Wine Central is part of the 2021 Great Wines of the World Tasting Month – a series of curated tasting events featuring 60+ of the world’s greatest producers and their top-scoring wines. Check out the full line-up of all masterclass tastings and other programs during the tasting month at: www.jamessuckling.com/event/great-wines-world-2021-masterclasses
Book your ticket now to reserve your seat!
For question or enquiries, contact us at eventsAsia@jamessuckling.com or via phone at 2539 7999.