Date(s) - September 18, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
James Suckling Wine Central
2021 GREAT WINES OF THE WORLD MASTERCLASSES
ARGENTINA’S 2015 VINTAGE: THE BEGINNING OF FINESSE AND SOPHISTICATION
Masterclass Tasting with JamesSuckling.com
Sep 18, 2021 (Saturday); 2 P.M. – 3 P.M.
@ James Suckling Wine Central
(9 wines to taste) / HK$388 per person
Join this special wine tasting masterclass and roundtable conversation hosted and presented by the global JamesSuckling.com tasting team.
Argentina’s focus on Malbec cemented its international success. The style has in the past been influenced by the global preference for concentrated, rich wines. But 2015 marked a turning point, when top wineries clearly began promoting balance, freshness and drinkability, resulting in Argentina’s present diversity of style. We invite you to taste through a selection of top wines showcasing Argentina’s most refined and sophisticated expressions.
| Alta Vista
| Bemberg Estate Wines
| Catena Zapata
| Cheval des Andes
| Clos de los Siete
| Terrazas de los Andes
| Viña Cobos
List of Wines
- Achaval-Ferrer Malbec Mendoza Finca Bellavista 2015 95 points
- Alta Vista Malbec Valle de Uco Single Vineyard Temis 2015 97 points
- Bemberg Estate Wines Gualtallary Valle de Uco Pionero 2015 97 points
- Catena Zapata Malbec Mendoza Argentino 2015 94 points
- Cheval des Andes Mendoza 2015 98 points
- Clos de los Siete Valle de Uco By Michel Rolland 2015 93 points
- Kaiken Cabernet Franc Luján de Cuyo Obertura 2015 94 points
- Terrazas de los Andes Malbec Las Compuertas Luján de Cuyo Single Vineyard 2015 93 points
- Viña Cobos Malbec Los Arboles Valle de Uco Cobos Chañares 2015 98 points
This masterclass tasting at James Suckling Wine Central is part of the 2021 Great Wines of the World Tasting Month “Autumn Edition” – a series of curated tasting events featuring close to 100 of the world’s greatest producers and their top-scoring wines. Check out the full line-up of all masterclass tastings and other programs during the tasting month at: www.jamessuckling.com/event/great-wines-world-2021-masterclasses
Book your ticket now to reserve your seat!
For question or enquiries, contact us at eventsAsia@jamessuckling.com or via phone at 2539 7999.