Date(s) - March 3, 2021
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
*PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
By making an RSVP to this VIRTUAL Quini wine tasting event, I confirm that I, PLUS AT LEAST ONE GUEST (THIS IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT) who will also taste and rate the wines at my residence during the event:
1) will each create a free Quini account to use to rate the free wines Quini will deliver to my home, and fully complete our Quini user profiles, BEFORE the event
2) WE will be physically together with our camera active during the real-time event on Zoom
3) are of legal drinking age in the city where the tasting is taking place
4) purchase or order in restaurants wine valued at US $10 – $25 or more, retail, once or twice on average each month
NOTE: Failing to have a guest participate on tasting day, or failing to show up to the event after receiving the free wines, the participant commits to refunding the cost of the wines to Quini.
Prepare to taste and rate TWO great wines. Quini will deliver the wines to your home, completely free of charge.
We are looking for 20 or more members of our meetup and wine tasting communities online to receive three full size bottles of wine, taste and rate them using Quini on your smartphone or tablet, to get your true opinion about the wines.
We’re excited to welcome special guest and Quini strategic partners, wine expert, educator and judge, Dr. Clinton Lee, Executive Director, APWASI (Asia Wine and Spirit Institute). So, prepare your tough wine questions for him, in advance.
All first time Quini users, please login by 5:00 to prepare your mobile device and check out how things work, so we can start on time.
The tasting starts at 5:30 p.m. SHARP. We start to wind down at 7:00 and shut down at 7:30.
Note that you will need at least 60 minutes to go through the wine tastings on Quini and to socialize. Please plan accordingly.
Please RSVP quickly with your name and we’ll set your FREE wines aside for you. Folks love Quini wine tastings. Every event has been full and often oversubscribed by a large margin. So, sign up ASAP.
RSVP directly to this invite. We’ll need at least 10 RSVPs to proceed. If you have a friend or family member who fits the criteria and they are not part of this Meetup group, please ask them to join and RSVP.
Your Quini Team
What to do:
• Add your address for shipping the wines, at this link: https://forms.gle/nqcVYxt1m7ZHVqug8
• Sign up in advance at www.quiniwine.com and COMPLETE your user profile (click on the head shaped icon in the top right area of the website when you login) with the city information, age, wine experience level, ethnic background, income bracket, etc. Remember to save your profile.
• Have a WELL CHARGED smartphone or tablet.
• Plan to eat at least one hour prior to the tasting, as food affects how wine tastes and should not be consumed during the Quini tasting.
• Do not eat sweets or brush your teeth within an hour of the wine tasting. You’ll thank us once you learn why, at the tasting.