Date(s) - August 13, 2020
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The DO Rueda is Spain’s number one white wine producer famous for its classy, native varietal Verdejo and great Sauvignon Blancs. As one of the world’s leading experts on Spanish wine Tim Atkin MW will taste through a range of wines and provide you with unique insight into what makes these wines so special during this hour-long virtual tasting.
Found on Spain’s high central plains, an hour and a half north-west of Madrid, the region has made its name for producing some of the best white wines to come out of the Iberian Peninsula. Rueda produces fresh, aromatic whites, packed with fruit and perfect to match with food or when you feel like a glass of something chilled, refreshing and different – perfect for summer drinking. Tim will be choosing three wines to highlight what makes wines from this region so special.
How the virtual tasting works:
- The wine details will be released in advance of the tasting so you can purchase the wines yourself and taste alongside Tim as he guides you through the region.
- The virtual tasting will be hosted on Zoom.
- Your Zoom invitation with a link will be emailed to you 24 hours before the tasting using the email address used to process your purchase.
- Your screen name must match your booking with us so that we can ensure the best possible online security for all involved.
- If the email with the link has not arrived 24 hours before tasting please check your spam folder and if not there then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your access code is unique to your device, therefore, anyone not visible on our list of purchasers will not be allowed to enter the tasting.