Date(s) - March 17, 2019
3:45 pm - 6:00 pm
Manchester Unity Building
If you have a love for all things Cheese, Wine and Melbourne, this event is definitely for you!
Join us at 1932 Cafe & Restaurant for an Art Deco cheese and wine pairing experience followed by a formal guided tour of Melbourne’s most renowned Neo-Gothic building. Enjoy a glass of bubbly on arrival and a selection of three hand picked Savour & Grace cheeses, paired with the perfect glass of wine. Plus delicious cheese accompaniments, handmade desserts and coffee or tea!
You’ll dine at 1932 Cafe & Restaurant first (approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes) and then our tour guide will meet you by the escalator to start the guided tour (approximately 1 hour).
Tour Route: Manchester Unity Building Arcade, the Lifts and Melbourne’s First Escalator, Level 1 Smile Solutions (Old Mezzanine Shopping Level), Level 12 Collins Street Orthodontics (Old Penthouse), Rooftop and External Tower, Level 11 Smile Central and the Boardroom.
Terms & Conditions
- Seating is within the café and in the arcade of the Manchester Unity Building. We aim to accommodate preferences and any special requests. Please make a note in your booking.
- We endeavor to cater for special dietary requirements, please make note of any in your booking.
- Early arrivals are unable to be seated until ticketed time due to continuous tours running throughout the day.
- Seating is not available during the tour and there are stairs. Wheelchair access is not available on the tour and we’re unable to assist guests with mobility aids.
- No children under 10 years of age are permitted on the tour. Children 10 years and over must be accompanied by an adult. We do not offer a children’s menu.
- We require at least 7 days notice of cancellation or transfer prior to the event and not including the event day. This notice is to be sent by email to email@example.com.