Date(s) - August 8, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Change Dating is a new project that offers unique, planet-friendly group singles events for 21+ year olds based in London. 50% of profits from each event go to a cause that is relevant to the event activity.
Teamed up with…
Blind Taste which is an aesthetic, humble and experiential wine tasting package company. Blind Taste is creating a wine tasting community with a difference. Through encouraging conscious engagement and social interaction, Blind Taste is breaking down barriers associated with the wine industry.
Key things you need to know:
- We will be sending out sustainably sourced and produced wine to your doorstep. We deliver anywhere on the UK mainland.
- 50% of the profits from this event will go towards The Drinks Trust, an organisation that has been especially helpful during COVID-19 by helping improve and safeguard the well-being of employees within the hospitality industry at an extremely difficult time.
- An experience catered to your specific needs – if you are here for a date night with your partner, hanging out with friends or to meet a significant other. Our event will be planned as far as possible to meet your needs (and we will be fully using breakout rooms to cater for this).
- You will be sent one bottle of wine (full size), from a choice of either red, white or rosé. You can rank these wines in order of preference when you sign up. However, first choice wines will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis – the earlier you sign up, the more likely you will get your first choice of wine.
- The format of the event will be revealed closer to the time, but will include many interactive elements so you can talk to other people about the specific wine you have and meet as many people at the event as possible. You will be guided through the wine tasting by a professional at the Blind Taste.
The bottle of wine you will be sent is perfect for sharing, and we know £30 is a lot for people right now, so why not grab a housemate, friend or partner – split the cost- and come join our event!
Important sign up instructions (please read):
- When signing up you should select the ticket that best describes your own gender identity, not the gender identity of the person/people you are interested in meeting (this will be asked later on once you’ve selected your ticket).
- If you are bringing a partner/housemate along, sign up for one ticket (that matches your own gender identity), and then specify you are bringing someone in the custom questions.
- Personal details including your address will need to be shared with our courier partners for safe and accurate delivery but will not be shared further or used for any purpose outside of this event. Information collected (on dating preferences etc) will only be used to give you the most inclusive and potentially fruitful singles/dating experience and will not be given to any third parties.
- Sign ups will close on the 24th July and then your wine will be packaged (sustainably) and shipped to arrive before the event on the 8th August.
- Wine preferences will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- Wine contains allergens such as sulphite, Change Dating and Blind Taste will not be responsible for your pre-existing medical conditions that are affected by the consumption of alcohol. You take responsibility for any additional risk you may experience by taking part in this event. Please drink responsibly.
- You will be sent the Zoom link the week of the event.
- Over 21s only please.
- Refund policy: tickets are fully refundable until the 26th July. After this no refunds will be considered (as the wine will be organised to be shipped), unless there are exceptional circumstances and sufficient evidence (e.g. wine bottle is damaged on arrival). We will not refund you if you dislike the wine you are given. In the unfortunate event that we have to cancel this event, everyone will be refunded the full ticket price.
A disclaimer about our singles/dating events: even with the best planning, we cannot guarantee you will find connections at our events, we maintain this is an occupational hazard of the dating world and even the best organisers cannot guarantee everyone will connect with each-other.
An important note on inclusivity: here at Change Dating we welcome everyone, no matter what your gender identity, sexuality, age* (21+* only please), or background. Anyone seen to threaten the inclusivity of our community or make another attendee uncomfortable will not be tolerated and will be removed from the event immediately.