Date(s) - July 21, 2020 - August 11, 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
See Talk Schedule Below:
The city of Cape Town has attracted many international accolades and continues to be recognized as a top destination. In 2014 it was voted the International Design Centre. Delve into the art, wine and design of this beautiful area.
For wine lovers ask anyone you meet what they know about Cape Town, and you’re likely to hear “wine” among the first few responses. Cape Town is rightly famous for its wine production, with a viticultural history dating back to the 1650s.
With an expert Tour Director, we will be taken on a journey through Cape Town, South Africa and nearby locations. We will enjoy private wine tastings with celebrated Cellar Masters, walk through galleries and museums with the curators, learn about upcoming young artists, meet two respected jewellry makers, enjoy the awe inspiring landsapces and even see the charming penguins of Boulder Beach. There is a Nelson Mandela Experience which will create an opportunity to meet with the man who started as Mr. Mandela’s warden and became a trusted and cherished friend.
A Travel Talk Series has been developed to introduce and exclusive and small group tour that will take us to Cape Town, South Africa. The talks are scheduled for 1 hour but are expected to be 30-40 minutes. This will include Q&A portion.
Talk 1: Cape Town: Art, Wine & Design Safari – The Safari Explained
- Date/Time: 21 July 2020 @ 11:00 am Pacific Time
Talk 2: The Art, Wine & Design Safari and the Travel Landscape
- Date/Time: 28 July 2020 @ 4:00 pm Pacific Time
Talk 3: Leisure Time – Optimizing Your Personal Time
- Date/Time: 4 August 2020 @ 4:00 pm Pacific Time
Talk 4: Pre- or Post- Touring – Taking Advantage of Being in South Africa
- Date/Time: 11 August 2020 @ 11:00 am Pacific Time
TALK LINK: https://www.facebook.com/DeparturesTravelTheresaBobrowsky/live_videos/
- Talks 1 and 4 are expected to have a guest from Cape Town and are therefore scheduled to accommodate time difference.
- I am available to do any of the talks in this series to groups, clubs and special interest groups . These talks, for the present time, have to be virtual.
- If unavailable for the session please send a note through this invitation page to arrange a time to speak one-on-one.
If you prefer you can call me or email me directly to register:
Departures Travel, Sidney BC