Date(s) - January 19, 2021
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Hosted by Kylie Suich, a serious chocoholic of The Dessert Plate and Jenny Polack, the Wine Whitch you will be introduced to some fantastic pairings.
This is the event you book as a Christmas Gift and then they enjoy it in January (or you get for yourself!).
The wines on taste are the Zlatan Otok 2015 Organic Zinfandel from the original home of Zinfandel – Croatia. Then the Kaesler Cottage Block – a fantastic fortified white wine from the Barossa Valley.
Both of these wines have been paired with three very different and exciting chocolates, from four different Australian Chocolatiers: Birdsnake, Cocoa Rhapsody, the Meltdown Artisan and Monsieur Truffe. The chocolates showcase dark, milk, white and fruit based vegan chocolate – with scrumptious flavours that enhance the wines on taste.
The evening includes taking you through the history and production method of both the wines and the chocolates on taste.
As a virtual event, you can Zoom in from anywhere in Australia, as we send everything you need to enjoy the night. For this deluxe tasting session, you will receive :
- two 100ml bottles of each wine. You can try on the night and then later on
- six different artisan hand crafted chocolates
- detailed tasting notes about the wines and the chocolates
- tips on how to prepare for the event
- everything in a Tasting Box which has been wrapped for Christmas
- more than enough wine and chocolate to taste on the night and again another time at your own leisure.
If you want, purchase as a Christmas Gift, by ordering the 19th January ticket. This way you can gift the Tasting Box with information about the virtual tasting session they will attend in the New Year.
Postage to anywhere in Australia is included within the price. We wrap carefully to make sure it arrives safely, but please provide a delivery address you will be at so it doesn’t sit waiting someone hot or wet.