Date(s) - January 19, 2021 - January 23, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The 11th Annual VinCO Conference moves to an online platform for a week of industry learning and networking focusing on a complete, holistic approach to the winemaking craft January, 19-22, 2021. This year’s conference focuses on interactive learning from all sides of the business (viticulture, enology, marketing and business) and online networking for grape growers, winemakers and all other professionals related to the industry. Your registration includes access to all seminars throughout the week! Recordings of all the sessions will be available for viewing for one month following the event for those that have registered. Please note that you must register for Monday’s Tasting Room Workshop taking place January 18th separately.
How much does it cost to attend VinCO?
If you would like to attend the conference, you must pre-register for VinCO this year by January 15, 2021.
CAVE Member Registration: $50
Non-Member Registration: $80
Where do I go if I want to become a CAVE member or renew my membership? Find more information on becoming a CAVE member HERE.
Where can I view the full VinCO schedule? Find the full 2021 VinCO schedule online HERE.
Where do I register for Monday’s Tasting Room Workshop? CLICK HERE to register for Monday’s Tasting Room Workshop with Donnie Winchell!
How will I access this year’s virtual VinCO Conference? We will be using the Crowdcast virtual event platform for this year’s event. After you register through Eventbrite, a link will be emailed to you immediately after registration and again 10 minutes prior to the event. The conference password will be sent to you 10 minutes before the event begins on Tuesday morning. You will need to enter this password to gain entry into the conference.
This will bring you to the Event Page, which will go live at 10:00am each day of the conference. To access the event and get your account started, it’s easiest if you click through from the Crowdcast email.
Crowdcast is a web-based virtual event platform so all you need to participate is a computer or digital device with a browser. They have found Google Chrome tends to work best with Crowdcast, but you can use other browsers as well.
Crowdcast is also supported on the latest Android devices right in the browser, no downloads required. For iPhone and iPad users, you can download: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/crowdcast-mobile/id1119071572
How do I ask a question during the event?
- You can ask a question by clicking the “Ask a question” link just below the video feed (at the bottom right of your screen).
- This is where you can submit any questions or leave a comment on a question submitted by someone else. Once the host has answered the question, you will be able to view it in the answered tab.
- You can also up-vote questions that others have submitted. Questions with the most votes will be answered first at the end of each seminar.
Where is the chat box and what is it for?
Chat is located on the right hand side of the video feed. This is a great place to say hello and introduce yourself before the event goes live. Chat lets you directly communicate with attendees before, during, and after a seminar.
- Please submit any questions you have for the speaker/s in the “Ask a question” box at the bottom of the screen. Only questions submitted there will be answered by the speaker/s
What are the minimum system requirements to attend this event on the Crowdcast Platform?
- Crowdcast recommends a minimum of 5 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload for a stable and consistent stream of video and audio.
- Crowdcast will automatically drop down to audio-only mode if your connection is weak. Click here to test your speed.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please contact the CAVE office at 970-464-0111 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.